phone: +385 1 2345 678
e-mail: mattadrisson@yahoo.com

What To Do If A Married Woman Flirts With And Is Crushing On You

What To Do If A Married Woman Flirts With And Is Crushing On You
Okay, so I came home from my 1st yr of college this summer to work @ my mom's pediatric clinic front desk to help her out/ make some much needed cash.

Less than a week ago, this cute mom comes in w/ her baby in hand, I guess to have him seen by my mom. The first thing I notice about her is that she's got really beautiful sky blue eyes, and I'm a sucker for eyes ;]

So while she's waiting to be seen, she's kinda standing by the front desk area carrying the kid, when she mentions that she's thirsty. I offer to get her some water from the back fountain and she smiles @ me and says something like, ';thanks sweetie.'; I thought she was just being nice at the time, but keep reading ;]

So after we're walking from the back she's still carrying her baby, who has her mom's car keys in hand and is playing with them, so I say, ';Wow, ur kid really likes those keys'; with a grin.

She laughs a bit and says,'; Oh yeah, you should see it when I try to get them away from her to drive!';

So then she gets called into one of the patient rooms by my mom and gets the baby checked out. At that point I get back to work, and a little bit later @ one point, I walked over to the desk of one of the cooler nurses who work there, Angie, who's kinda chuckling to herself. ';What's so funny?'; I asked.

';Oh, nothing,'; she replied. Weird, I thought, but I thought nothing of it after that.

So it gets time for the mom from earlier to leave, but not before striking up a mini convo about how I like the college I'm @ and how I enjoy the freedom college brings, blah blah blah...

So she leaves at about closing time and it's just us workers in the office, when Angie bursts in to the front desk scene laughing like a retard. I'm like, ';What is so damn funny?';

So she finally comes out with it, telling me that she was the nurse who checked out that mom's kid. The mom apparently asks Angie ';So who is that handsome man out there?'; Angie is thinkin, ';what handsome man?';, cuz to her I'm just the bosses kid I guess :P.

So she realizes that the MILF she's talking about me and tells her that I'm the doctor's son from college. The woman replies with, ';God, he's such a doll! I'm glad I didn't bring my husband in here because I haven't been able to take my eyes off of him since I got here!';

So after she tells me and everyone else in the office, we all have a laugh and I get teased a bit, but in the back of my mind I'm thinking ';Damn, I would NOT mind hooking up w/ this MILF @ all, husband or not ;]';

She's super old or anything, I'm 20 and she's late 20's so it could def. happen... SUGGESTIONS?What to do if a married woman flirts with and is crushing on you?

She is a married woman. You still have to keep this thought in your mind.

Ask yourself if you really have the guts to have a desire to break up a happy home.

This is a charming story, but the truth still remains that she is a married woman.

You have to put yourself in her husband's shoes.

If you was a married man, and had a baby by your wife, and you was out there working or what not, and you trusted her to take the baby to the doctor to get checked, how will you feel if your wife was out there flirting with someone else?

Exactly.

And another point, I will like to point out to you, is that if this lady is a married lady, and she is flirting without her husband knowing, then whats makes you think she won't do the same thing to you if the two of you was to get together.

While reading this story, the first thought that popped to my mind was that, this lady must be trying to have a revenge on her husband for something he must have done. Like maybe he has been talking to other girls or have cheated.

But until you mentioned that she made a statement saying that she's so happy her husband wasn't around, my mind was changed from that thought.

Because, that couldn't be the case if she was worried about her husband being there or not.

You should be a smart guy. You're in college. Make the right choice here. Think about the outcomes of this situation if you was or wasn't to get with her.

I hope I helped you some.What to do if a married woman flirts with and is crushing on you?

Tooooooo dangerous. you mum would go off if you start shagging her patients. it would end up messy. if you see her again and she shows interest in you, tell her to come back when she has the divorce papers. you will only get hurt.

Be careful.... Nothing all that good can happen from this... One of you will take it to far.. and then feelings get involved then there is drama.

If she and you want to keep it purely (For Pleasure) then it might stand a chance, but you can not compete with her stability with her family.

And you really shouldn't want to.

Well not all of you anyway....

It is fun to dream though.

GOOD LUCK


.....................................

that's a good story. I don't think you should get involved with a married women. It'll just cook up drama in the future.

Tell her she's a skank....and think about this... if she's doing this to her man......what makes you think she wont do this to all of them? think about it!

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING? the woman is married! so what if she has a crush on you? that doesn't give you the right to go and ruin a marriage!

you are completely unbelievable to even be considering this!

i hope she sees what a jerk you really are.

lol yeah you can do it while the kids watching ^^ I'm just kidding i doubt she would do anything with you, but that sounded like a funny experience

Origin: aisha-vip.blogspot.com

0 comments: