phone: +385 1 2345 678
e-mail: mattadrisson@yahoo.com

Richard Man Brea

Richard Man Brea
richard kennedy, innate in 1959 is a nice man from brea US who wants to date single women with age surrounded by 0 and 0

"I'm into simple pleasures as well as castle in the sky ones. Find irresistible a good book I support many layers and the manager you look at me the manager I reveal, you can never put me down. Ok, sufficient rubbish!...lol - I'm roughly a down-to-earth guy with a prick of humour. I'm more exactly handsome like my friends do tell me, understanding, patient, tolerant, propose, Intelligent, Determined, endlessly slight to annals and just, focused and God fearing.Optimistic conversation is endlessly cordiality, whether it be with a be able to of wine on the chaise longue or a few beers down the pub...lol. I`m a man with adequate of pleasant, i love to possess people throw down and i love to be carried throw down too and love putting smiles on the faces of individuals around me. Verbal communication poems is one of my requests, elevate that is whatever thing am divine with. I love swimming in the beach explicitly with the one I love. But for example i am now in Acquire Code As in No Precious.so I'm specifically lonely in my life with my Daughter. I'm endlessly concentrated to meet new friends as that is the only pet topic that may possibly get me departure, interacting with people. like to meet people who care about far away people as a lot as they do themselves."

You can contact richykz1 at this email: richardkennedy147 ~ AT ~ yahoo.com

1 comment:

  1. If you would like an alternative to randomly flirting with girls and trying to find out the right thing to say...

    If you'd prefer to have women chase YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in crowded bars and nightclubs...

    Then I urge you to view this short video to discover a amazing secret that has the power to get you your very own harem of beautiful women just 24 hours from now:

    Facebook Seduction System...

    ReplyDelete