phone: +385 1 2345 678
e-mail: mattadrisson@yahoo.com

Back On Track Youre Competing Against Fewer Guys Than You Think

Back On Track Youre Competing Against Fewer Guys Than You Think
Although I have grave moral reservations about Roosh (really, really, grave), he does make a lot of points that coincide with reality. So, in honor of his menace and power, he shall henceforth be referred to as the Grand Turk.

First read this article.

Look, most of you, myself included, are not huge fans of bars and clubs. The vast majority of the women I have really liked aren't either. I like to think it is a sign of character (maybe some misanthropy, I don't know, I'm not a psychiatrist). Out macking ten thousand dudes? With that much competition I might as well have tried out for professional sports. Out macking fifty dudes? If I can get my act tight, hard, but doable.

This also shows the limitations of game in that it is coming from the perspective of the club culture. Loads of dudes trying to hit on loads of women, everybody of somewhat doubtful character, looking to bang first (which might turn into a relationship or something if that's your eventual goal).

When you are dealing with people outside of the club culture (a beautiful women who hasn't been hit on literally hundreds of times by guys just looking to bang), the rules are somewhat different because the reference experiences of the folks involved are different.

This is where anti-game types add a lot of value as well. Just by getting in shape and being social, you make yourself most palatable to the kind of girl who would be attracted to you in the first place. Dr. Ransom has some great thoughts on this, I'm only going to say that I think it is true that of all the women out there, there is a certain percentage that is just going to be well predisposed to you to start with.

While I think it gets abused, Sex Rank is a useful way of understanding. Basically you want to up your sex rank so that you can be more attractive to the higher sex rank women who are already predisposed to like you.

0 comments: