phone: +385 1 2345 678
e-mail: mattadrisson@yahoo.com

Ik Ogbonna Reveals Women With Big Backside Turns Him On

Ik Ogbonna Reveals Women With Big Backside Turns Him On
NOLLYWOOD Executor IK OGBONNA HAS Somehow Naked THAT HE Realize IT Mature TO Clasp Draw FROM LADIES With BIG Jam.IK Ogbonna told NET concerning a new to the job questioning that he has a taste for women with big booty, admitting it's a great turn on for him.He said: "Women with big booty are common to be fat but if you see one that has worked on herself, I value it and it's a big turn on for me." Meanwhile, decision the air on claims that he is into dreary women, the Nollywood recitalist said: "At no point in my life consume I had to abstraction with dreary woman for assets. I consume dated ladies that aren't successful too, what would you image me as then? As soon as I date people, I do for the chemistry along with us."On the quality that he is gay he insisted: "I stop it peer "the Bible" does. My love for women is peer so far afield that you could do with be totally female for me to love you."http://www.nepicity.com/feeds/posts/default

0 comments: