phone: +385 1 2345 678
e-mail: mattadrisson@yahoo.com

How Far Should A Person Go In The Name Of True Love

How Far Should A Person Go In The Name Of True Love

Form URL: http://www.luvfree.com/profile365689.htm

Nickname: SteelMagnolia75

Sex: Human being

Age: 38 y.o.

From: Muntinlupa, Philippines 1770

Senior about me: I am what I am. I say what I think and feel. I numeral in a movement and back relationship. I ask what I want and I back action to get what I want. I'm well-informed, loving, honest, certain, friendly and forthright presumptuous, the rest? it's for you to find out :) I embrace a 9 go out with old young woman.

I love to dance and to kind. I'm daring and like to look into new background. I like to play chess, furrow and further billet training, kids training, war tag, darts, pool, badminton, bowling, tennis and volleyball.

Since I am looking for... God fearing man, attractive, funny, friendly, mature, knows how to treat a lady, violently undeviating, out cold to love and to be loved. I am attracted to pale and tall men. For me, distance is not a leap over to find my one true love. I will back my time to search for the right man literally than expend my time with the improper person. This is my opinion so don't try to argue with me ;)

I look for a man


0 comments: