phone: +385 1 2345 678
e-mail: mattadrisson@yahoo.com

Turns Out Lee Ryan Is Some Kind Of Amazing Love God

Turns Out Lee Ryan Is Some Kind Of Amazing Love God
Time was Lee Ryan was known for little more than his ability to hit ball-busting notes in boy band Blue and being taken the mickey out of by Simon Amstell.

But now we know the truth: Lee Ryan - yes, the one with the silly speaking voice - is some kind of mega-god of love.

The Celebrity Big Brother housemate has been in the Elstree compound for no more than five days and has already managed to strike up one demi-relationship, break it off and then strike up another demi-relationship, leaving the original girl's heart in tatters.

Here is the trajectory of his love god antics in the house:

Lee and fellow housemate Casey Batchelor were handcuffed together when they first went into the house as part of a task, but even after they were freed, they continued to sleep in the same bed and enjoy their special cuddles.

Their cuddling continued outside the bed, too, with the pair disappearing into the bathroom for long periods of time and running the tap to cover up any noise they were making.

Eventually though, Lee became concerned that he would be perceived as a player because of their budding romance - and he broke things off with Casey.

But no sooner had their relationship broken down, the warbling love-monger had moved on, flirting outrageously with American actress Jasmine Waltz.

Upset, Casey confronted him about his behaviour, telling him: I would never have been all over a guy in front of your face.

The reason why I was so upset is because we kiss, we talk, we cuddle in bed. Then the next day it just stops and in front of my face, you flirted more than you normally would with a girl.

Lee remained defiant.

I told you I dont want a relationship with [Jasmine] or you, I just dont, he said.

I do like Jasmine. You knew I fancied her. I am not all over her, I just get on really well with her. I relate to her in many ways.

Now that Lees godlike ways were out in the open, it was time to make his move with Jasmine.

Trapped together as part of Big Brothers UFO task, the pair shared a peck on the cheek and then some alone time under the duvet.

Just as he had before, Lee disappeared into the toilet and just as Casey had before, Jasmine followed him.

I hope theyre not going to be long, Jim Davidson told fellow housemates Luisa Zissman.

On tonights episode of CBB, Lee takes his love goddery to a new level, openly embracing Jasmine in the living room of the house.

I dont care any more, he whispers, kissing her lips and neck. Ive f
told everyone how I feel about you.
I had to tell everyone... I wanted to.

But as the pair are preparing to go to bed together, Luisa interrupts them with some concerns for Caseys feelings.

I dont think its a good idea if you two sleep together, she said.

Everyone wakes up in the morning and theyll see you two together and it doesnt look good.
It makes you look insensitive, to be honest with you. Shes really hurting.

To be continued



Source: japan-pickup-scene.blogspot.com

0 comments: