phone: +385 1 2345 678
e-mail: mattadrisson@yahoo.com

Things I Can Do Now That Im Out Of A Bpd Relationship

Things I Can Do Now That Im Out Of A Bpd Relationship
I was thinking about what my life is like now and how my life is so free now that I'm not in a BPD relationship. My life can be happy as I don't feel shackled or held back by someone else's insecurities.

Jennie is a very trusting woman, and I appreciate and cherish the trust that I have. She lets me be myself and doesn't try to steal any of my magic. I am eternally grateful.

The following list is by no means exhaustive as it only strikes the surface, but here are some of the things that I can do without being questioned, accused of inappropriate things, kicked out, demeaned, belittled, or generally treated poorly:

* Spend a whole day not talking or communicating with my partner
* Go to they gym
* Go for a run
* Go out with my friends
* Go to see my family
* Stop somewhere that's not planned
* Take my children places without letting my partner know
* Do special things with my children
* Talk to other females
* Have a friendship with other females
* Get another female's phone number (for business or whatever purpose)
* Stay late at work
* Travel on business
* Go into work early
* Do things on my own -- whatever it may be
* Talk with my partner about another female
* Go away with my friends for a guys' weekend out
* Go out with my friends for a guys' night out
* Receive phone calls, text messages or emails from other females
* Have a female coworker that was not put under the microscope
* Have an attractive female coworker
* Go out to lunch, dinner, breakfast...whatever without being accused of cheating

This is just the beginning. You can see the pattern here.

I'm now free. The Me/Us project continues. In the next post, look for updates and plans for this site as we move it out to a new site altogether where you can blog about your BPD recovery, enter forum posts, or do what you want. Look for more information in the upcoming blog entries.

For now, if you're out of the BPD relationship, appreciate the freedom you have. Do something constructive with it.

Origin: young-pickup-artist.blogspot.com

0 comments: