phone: +385 1 2345 678
e-mail: mattadrisson@yahoo.com

Pook 1 Introduction A Pook Is A Pook

Pook 1 Introduction A Pook Is A Pook
The only logic why I'm taking part in at Sosuave is to "help myself." I acknowledge openly no offend in being an sovereignty or public figure indication or whatsoever of the such. I just want to celebrate my own flaws and say to life. I don't care about the DJ Bible, I don't care about any of the forum mechanics, or the forum custodians, or whatsoever of the such.

When on earth I do a message, I in essence talk to myself. The message is everything I've create that helps me, that is why it appears in the tips part. If I enviable to put heads together it, it would go in the conference part. (Numberless people do not understand this mark of respect and start ranting on my stuff and don't understand why I don't give back. There's no need to put heads together whatsoever. The posts end up becoming so long equally I or else put in the questions indoors the message.)

Expound is a in-thing a moment ago everyplace people do not see the posts, they just see 'Pook'. So at any time a Pook message appears, they go 'pook baiting' (term coined by Ice-pick). A good example of this is the dupe is Each thread. A very simple statement (that provided clearness in my life) but obsfuscated by embarrassing replies.

My employment is to try to celebrate the Pook. I they say that don't care about whatsoever extremely. Gear that help me I put out on the table, equally by chance some of you guys acknowledge the fantastically problems I did. If the message sounds like Latin to you, then don't pertain to it. We're all taking part in to fix ourselves. When the "matter is on ourselves."

I think that was at any time my Big Circle came was at any time I realized that I was the problem, not the women. That's why I shape against the matter on women/controlling women/tactics' posts (or impressive, at any time they shape at me). The fiddle to your problems is not in the woman but in yourself, but it does incline a type of humility to find out that YOU are the problem (pertain to the Benevolent Guy: HE is right and the WORLD/WOMEN are wrong. He is backwards. He is wrong and the WOMEN are right).

I've been taking part in for 3-4 living. Looking at my beforehand posts, I can see how A leads into B and then to C and so on. For example, the Lacquer That Desperation message (for me) slammed the hold spellbound gather on activities and procedure. So what extremely was current to do? In the wake of that came "Be A Man" which not speaking sexuality from intercourse. This slammed the hold spellbound on me on all the fasten rumor and all. We are in a dupe at once of significant sexuality only to matters of sex at any time, in fact, it goes well beyond intercourse.

Thus, a male and a man are not one but two. Guise can be androgynous. And being an androgynous is not a virtue, and being male is not a vice.

Now, who is it that is saying organization and insect do not stall, in their sexualized forms? Yes, gender theorists! Sexual category theorists hold that masculinity and feminity are socially imposed, in last words, insincere. I didn't find out they were the source but I did find out then that everything was off sexuality farseeing in our world (the Benevolent Guys clatter, not born, but insincere). So I thought, "Be a Man!" I want to free sexuality from lately intercourse' extremely the world beocmes androgynous and very departed.

In "Towards Gap", this harass got dealt with pompous. I ask a group of guys what a guy does that is Chap. The only upshot they perpetual was 'sex with women'. As big of incite I am of sexing women, it shows that sexuality has been chased not on and incarcerated to the bedroom. I stroke we're interior a new Puritan age everyplace sexuality is outlaw, and authorized only through intercourse. The idea of a woman being female or a man being male drives some people bananas (as if they think they acknowledge a right to tell you how you prerequisite act!).

Energy is much pompous all right as a male appear than a nerdy androgynous. Now, taking part in is a good inspection. If sexuality is unthinkable from all arenas except for intercourse (everyplace it cannot be unthinkable), what is the result? The attendance is that society becomes pompous androgenous. And the attendance of that is that sexual intercourse becomes pompous and pompous puffed up and monumentalized.

So your grandmother was right, intercourse is pompous paraded' pompous than ever (if you disallow one part of human sexuality, we just matter on the last part. Sexuality must go "somewhere".) [Also, the Pleasantville resemblance of the Everyday contour not discovering sex until the 60s is wrong. The 50's and 40's believably had pompous sex than today. In the wake of all, everyplace did the Minuscule Thud come from?]

We are all worms crowded in the company of fantasy and argument. The 'Towards Gap message went on detailing the fantasy colleague of Man. The in of the Convulsion message arrive the argument colleague of Man. Independently, I think the 'Towards Gap message is a far better message than in of the Convulsion (equally at once, someone focuses on the argument colleague, never on the fantasy colleague) but someone seems very buckled on the argument colleague.

We are all centaurs and we reach the boar through this world. Apiece elements, of the boar and the 'mind/soul', essential to be said. For instance good does it do to cut off the fantasy module and make no differences in the company of us and apes, wolves, dogs, or Norwegian rats?

Stealthy of the Convulsion II focuses on the argument colleague of sexuality being politeness although Courageous New Formation focuses on the fantasy colleague of sexuality being politeness. Apiece are to be dealt with.

Posts like 'Feminism on Pain and such is my offensive on what these Neo Puritans, these feminists, are work with sexuality.

I gave up trying to appear out 'how to get women' and practice women' equally I shy coming back to significant men. Honest as you cannot define day without significant night, so too you cannot define women without defnining men. Thus, my matter became positioned on SEXUALITY, meaning any sexes and the laws that argue them. I want to viewpoint the secrets of Individual to see how that can better "myself." I acknowledge no pine for to be seen as an Prophet and I spurn people who see me as one.

One feature I still cannot understand is why people talk of 'Pook' as a person. Expound seems to be a dissent departure about who can best psycho-analyze the Pook. Unfortunately, I wasn't invited to such a dissent and at any time I say what I am, people don't stroke it (!).

I tell you only this minute how I think with my posts. But that is not enough; Pook is either 'this' or 'that'.

Come within reach of this thread. I posted taking part in equally they shy on talking of Pook, psychoanalyzing him, etc. etc. That pissed me off as they don't let know Pook and I'm the only one who really does. So the speed seducers came as soon as me. They thought, "Aphorism 'Be a Gentleman is not enough! We need practical advice!" Owing to all this, the Stealthy of the Convulsion was on my visual display unit (which dealt very much with the 'earth-plane'). I grew tired of all this and just considerable to message the article.

And someone gather up. Why? When more readily of trying to understand themselves, they tried to receive Pook'. "Pook is this... Pook is that..." Pook is Pook. For instance pompous needs to be said?

Come within reach of a just starting out example with PowerEgo. He accused the Pook of being a (oh that term) "workaholic" and that I was fast someone to become a "workaholic." I shy talking to him just so he would keep talking, knowing full well the Anyway of Juvenile message was on my visual display unit. When on earth I grew tired of him, I just posted FoY and that was that.

Way of being at this quote I got from assorted board:


Quote: "The unprocessed sponsor of Pook's stream predicament is that he has dehumanised women to the point everyplace he considers them to be with bad manners imperfect creatures who are pitiful of his company. Purely, that didn't equal increase an eyebrow on SS, equally that's to boot the sponsor of every last approach to being a playah. Guise that considers such an attitude to be male needs to buy a dictionary. Honest equally a woman is sharp-witted doesn't make her male - the two are completely autonomous. Uniformly, depth and self-delusional folly are not in the most minuscule bit male. Pook has occupied a trail of quasi-intellectual wanking and turned his back on the very Individual that he so vigourously plagiarises the classics to assistance."

These people denunciation the Pook for being an intellectual! (btw, how can you brighten the classics? Classics aren't copyrighted. And I haven't equal gotten STARTED on the classics and the knowledge of sexuality they hold!)

Yet, some people are straight away cross at me equally I acknowledge been energetic 'bashing' intellectuals!

So which is it, guys? Am I an adroit or not an intellectual?

As you can realize, this is so comedic as would be top-drawer of the pen of Moliere!

A minute ago, some people say, "Pook is mysnomic! He hates women!"

Yet, I acknowledge organization of posts everyplace a youth goes, "Ill-intentioned women! Ill-intentioned women!" and paints women as fearfulness and I show that the youth wrong, and that women may very well be the misfortune.

All these attempts to 'psycho-analyze' the Pook are departure to be wrong. Chop stressful about the Pook and worry about yourselves. If you don't like what the Pook says, don't be present at to him. "Pook is a big fat egotist!" Yet, I acknowledge posts detailing that progress only comes through humility (as one who thinks he knows all the answers will never message whatsoever new equally he knows everything).

I acknowledge been accused and labeled as everything under the sun. For instance is funny is equal at any time I am dependable about who I am (like in the Feminism on Pain thread), people don't stroke it and think I'm lying! No, I am who I've thought I am.

After everything else Pook Directory Flanking


1 comment:

  1. If you would like an alternative to randomly approaching girls and trying to find out the right thing to do...

    If you'd rather have women chase YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in noisy pubs and restaurants...

    Then I encourage you to view this eye-opening video to learn a amazing secret that might get you your personal harem of beautiful women:

    FACEBOOK SEDUCTION SYSTEM...

    ReplyDelete