phone: +385 1 2345 678
e-mail: mattadrisson@yahoo.com

Goal Play Closing In On 10 000

Goal Play Closing In On 10 000
I'm surge joyful to note that swelling sales of my book "Hint PLAY! Be in charge of Education FROM THE SOCCER Chastisement" are close to reaching the 10,000 make.

According to BK Publishers:


"The customary U.S. nonfiction book is now selling less than 250 copies per blind date and less than 3,000 copies over its ultimate. Simply 62 of 1,000 company books open in 2009 sold treat than 5,000 copies, according to an analysis by the Codex Mountain (New York Time, Demo 31, 2010)."

One of the great moments in my writing life was in the role of Edgar Schein, author of "Control" and many erstwhile leadership and organize books, vacant to join a foreword for "Hint Play!"

I am ecstatic that people express the world plague assemble the leadership lessons of "Hint Play!" to be of use to them. If you plague not yet had a twist to possess the stories from the girls soccer teams I plague coached and the adult leadership lessons that publication from them, I invite you try a copy (paper, ebook, and coherent audiobook.) Equally, if you admit graduating college students or young professionals who license benefit from the book, I'd be admired if you exact it as a allowance for them.

I've similarly been invited to lecture corporations and institutions express the world on the ideas restricted in the book. You can see this website for some examples. If I can be part of your company's leadership training program or the like, charm contact me at goalplayleadership [at] gmail [dot] com. Thanks!

0 comments: