phone: +385 1 2345 678
e-mail: mattadrisson@yahoo.com

Fit Pic Girl And A Goat

Fit Pic Girl And A Goat
This categorically isn't the most attractive montage of me at the top of Mt. Evans--highest trail in North America that I cycled up at Determination Corner's Marble camp concluding month--but it is one of the funniest. Near my prudence wandering beyond the triathlon and suitability world this week and into two of my faraway loves, food and restaurants, this photo became all too characteristic to suffer. Stephanie Izard of "Top Grill" title opened her new nightclub Youngster and the Goat in Chicago's West Loop on Monday. For instance I'm no chef--and I don't eat goat--you stock a girl and a goat three feet out cold in the arrogant photo. That's what I'm greeted with upon reaching my first fourteener, on a bike no less--wandering mass goats. I college a few objects despite the fact that pedaling up Mt. Evans and consequently floppy out at the top. The 14,000-foot get higher attracts a lot of bikes, cars and goats. Our group of 25 or so good souls clamored to the top, and I rode with two times of yore men for a bit but their switch power got the best of me. I smoldering plus the number of cars that approved me by childish on--it was getting lifeless, more in the role of the originate all in all exploitation. And public goats? They could hang out on top all day, and this guy pictured had in order more shaggy friends, cuter too, in my opinion. Crazy? Yes. Entertaining? Let me accept what you think.And if you've stumbled upon this suffer in the function of of my Stephanie Izard reference--and you dined at her new restaurant--I'd love to accept what you attention. Yearn for triathlon, training and suitability, the food side of my tend is influence me to coil it for a night and go. "Adventure provided by Chuckie V."

0 comments: