phone: +385 1 2345 678
e-mail: mattadrisson@yahoo.com

Singles And Dating Open Question What Do I Do Need Help With Future Affecting Decisions

Singles And Dating Open Question What Do I Do Need Help With Future Affecting Decisions
Basically when i was younger, i was badly abused by a man for a few years of which this still impacts upon my life today. After a few years ive finally got myself back on my own two feet and i now go to uni, have a part time job etc. Its been really hard to trust people however over a year ago now i met a guy who iv been with ever since. Dont get me wrong i do really love him however due to the previous events in my life of which i feel i lost many of my teenage years, i want to in a way be able to live my life in the greatest way i can now. So as a result i really dont know what to do. I love this guy however i feel that if i was to stay with him for the rest of my life,i could start to resent him later on in life due to settling down too soon and not truly experiencing life. On the other hand i could loose a amazing guy forever. Im 21 and i know some people are content with settling down at this age but i feel like i have so much more i need to do alone but i also dont want to completely loose him. So what do i do?

Origin: break-seduction.blogspot.com

0 comments: