phone: +385 1 2345 678
e-mail: mattadrisson@yahoo.com

Singles And Dating Open Question She Loves To Tease Me But I Want Her To Kiss Me I Cant Wait Any Longer

Singles And Dating Open Question She Loves To Tease Me But I Want Her To Kiss Me I Cant Wait Any Longer
I'll be honest here. Our relationship started as a one night stand when I met her in a bar. Not the greatest of starts. But I really liked her and thought she was so beautiful and charming. I convinced her to grab a cup of coffee with me - sober. During the date we agreed that since we already have rushed it we should slow it down. She suggested that I wasn't allowed to touch her or try and kiss her until she did it to me first.

And now it's been 2 weeks and we've seen each other every night. There has been a few "moments" where a kiss would be perfect but no luck. She is just teasing me and sometimes leaning in to kiss me but then backs away. I think she is enjoying teasing me too much. How do I make her kiss me? Cause if she doesn't I'm going to grab her and just press her against the wall....

Reference: quickpua.blogspot.com

0 comments: