phone: +385 1 2345 678
e-mail: mattadrisson@yahoo.com

How I Got My Girlfriend Back

How I Got My Girlfriend Back
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle []).push({});

The friends of mine who had a heartbreak need tips on How I got my girlfriend back.I thought it's better to post online, wondering it might be helpful to many guys out there who miss their ex.

The process of contemplating how you much you invested in your relationship is something that really worked wonders for me. Majority of the relationships die a natural death because of basic of loss of respect, care, trust and attention. These emotions are just confined to just saying now. I LOVE YOU - I CARE FOR YOU.

Most of us don't express their love with action and end up losing their partner.

It can help you regain the lost love.

Pen down the events-


- 1. DID YOU SUPPORT HER IN THE BIG EVENTS OF HER LIFE?

- We all go through good and tough phases in our lives. Pen down the most important phases of life where you expressed your care for her.

- 2. DID YOU EVER BREAK HER TRUST?

- No relationship can survive without trust. The trust is the pillar of any relationship. Pen down the situations where you lied to her and broke her trust on you.

- 3. DID YOU DO ENOUGH TO MAKE HER FEEL THAT YOU CARE?

- The one supreme factor that makes you feel loved is the care that you show towards your partner. Did you make an effort in asking her what do you need? Write 10 main incidents where you took care of her basic needs before you fulfilled yours. Write 10 compliments that she gave you for taking care of her in the most loving way.

- 4. DID YOU LISTEN TO HER OF THE THINGS THAT WERE TROUBLING HER?

- There are times when the relationship die with each passing day. It's natural to express what you expect from each other. Pen down the change of behavior that she expected from you and how successful you were in fulfilling it.

- 5. DID YOU OFFER HER A SENSE OF SECURITy?

All of us need to get settled down before we choose to get into the association of marriage. It's fun to hang around in the college canteen, but after a while every couple has to face the reality of paying bills and then starting a family. Just "LOVE" for each other won't take care of all the financial needs of running a family.Hence, get settled so that you can take care of the basic needs of the family.

- 6. WRITE SIMPLE ACT OF KINDNESS YOU DID TO BRING A SMILE ON HER FACE.

- 7. Were you by her side when she needed you the most? Write the incidents and express "WHAT YOU DID"

And not "WHAT YOU SAID" Because action speaks louder than words

Don't say goodbye I love you letter


Be true to yourself while answering these questions. If you think you played your part with whole dedication then don't worry she will be in your arms.

I focused on all the factors and then apprehended my behavior towards her. I perceived and realized where I went wrong. I took a month to incorporate some of the expectations that she had from me, later on I felt a sense of confidence to approach her to forgive me.

Since then I never took little gestures of love for granted, that she really anticipated from me.

It was a happy ending for both of us where we truly love each other and can never think of being away.

Source: dating-for-black-men.blogspot.com

0 comments: