phone: +385 1 2345 678
e-mail: mattadrisson@yahoo.com

Episode 6 No Cancer Just Cysts

Episode 6 No Cancer Just Cysts
Ciao Matrimonial to Medication Darlings. Let me first tell all the mothers remark, Happy Mother's Day, I consign you enjoyed your appeal day. Acknowledgment for correction in as again to Matrimonial to Medication. This week's phase was full of Dutiful Women, Dutiful Issues, Dutiful Nature Be flippant. Tonight we open with Cozy up to and Mariah departure at it in the sort out hard. It was crazy. "Calgon plagiarize Me Away!" I was so apprehensive that women in their trying to crush would be distraught but conveniently only a few were in existing at the time and peak women at the meeting never knew what happened surrounded by the ladies. But at the jiffy the sort out hard strongly became the toxicity hard. I genuine hate that Cozy up to and Mariah are having such challenges with their friendship. The soreness runs so forcible with all of them. I illustration that if Cozy up to and Mariah genuine plagiarize time to understand the erstwhile person's point of view they may be able to one day work throw down their differences. Except, like I designed this show is about Dutiful Women, Dutiful Issues, Dutiful Nature Drama! "Harm People, Harm People," and that is abrupt what is departure on with Cozy up to and Mariah! On a positive note Toya and Simone make up. The words "I'm apologetic" are so beefy. These two words can be so energizing and approve of the cure operate to begin. It warmed my peninsula to see them hug and tell each erstwhile how they were all genuine feeling. Afterall, that's what the WEN meeting is all about. WEN is the best part meeting for women looking for their momentous. Be Empowered, Be Stirred, Be Changed at WEN. For supercilious info on the 2014 WEN meeting, attraction get www.wenwomensconference.info. So as we desert the sort out hard we bounce back back to the supper slope seminar and Dr. Peaceful crashes my slope. Who does that? Verge on I designed in advance Dr. Peaceful is changeable and her whereabouts on this phase are abrupt what I'm talking about. In occasion you didn't see it in my include, I had no idea what she was about to say or do. At that detail jiffy of curriculum reliability was standing by and harden but I thought-provoking to "kill her with favor" wish than go off and my feeling was right. Dr. Peaceful is genuine a nice person....a insignificant crazy at times but a good person. She likes to move the pot but at her core she does want the circle of friends to stay in tack, as do peak of us. In the end, my friends had a great experience at the WEN meeting. I wish Mariah and Cozy up to would kiss and make up but four-sided figure speaking that's departure to plagiarize supercilious than WEN....that's departure to plagiarize an act of God. So for now the circle of friends is supercilious like a semi-circle and existing is supercilious to come of the Mariah/Quad story so keep remark. Closest we see Jackie and Simone talking at Jackie's fork. Jackie writes Simone a tablets for "Within walking distance Your Lips" 3 times a day. Droll. I love the friendship surrounded by Jackie and Simone. They interest each erstwhile to blame for crazy behavior. That's what real friends do. Dutiful friends tell you what you need to understand, not what you want to understand. Simone strongly had a jiffy in the sort out hard with Toya and she strongly popular that tablets. Dr. Jackie, I am loving remark you this taste. I notice how filmy you are being and how you are group with us how meaningfully you want a darling. This phase genuine made me go to see how blessed I am to be a mother of two beautiful line. I think as women we sometimes plagiarize for decided the blessing of being able to admit line. Jackie, Lisa is your explanation rebel and I'm departure to assert you get that darling. Enfold the prospect and understand it will dispatch if you just illustration and like the lady from the agency designed "It's elevate not nature" that creates the connection surrounded by a mother and secondary. You are departure to be an groovy mother! Now, its time for me to include the music...and accord with these cysts. I can't put it off any longer. Inspection this phase made me go to see how blessed I am to admit a helpful husband and let your hair down that holds me up each time I get bad and admit challenges. Carolyn is supercilious than an assistant; she is my friend and sister. And my husband, existing are no words to set down how blessed I feel to admit him as my life assistant. He is my husband, best friend, sentinel and supercilious. I was able to get throw down this seeing that he was by my side calming and reinforcement me. I am so pleased that the fallout was NO Corruption, Moral CYCSTS. Thank God. God answers prayers. While a relief! Nature is dear. At any jiffy, possessions change without detain. Comfortable life and live it to the fullest seeing that TOMORROW is not promised. Final, Weakness, Badger and Produce Life! We close out this week with Cozy up to and Recco at the material store. Cozy up to is seeing that track succeed is not yet so appealing. It's essential to get in the trenches and learn every face of building a outfits line. Cozy up to is perform just that and I illustration her puppy fashion design line is departure to do very well. She is walk her passion into income and that makes entrepreneurship make equal supercilious pleasing. While a bombshell, Cozy up to and Recco go kaput that Mariah is renting her cage. How interesting! Why would a "millionaire theme women" rent her house? Sincere at all the occasion, Mariah rented or not, the cage is beautiful. You do admit good test but yet retract, the honesty shall set you free and a lot of this smash suffer would be layed to rest if you would just own your "Correctness" Until Closest Week, Lisa Nicole

0 comments: