phone: +385 1 2345 678
e-mail: mattadrisson@yahoo.com

The Big Smoocharoo

The Big Smoocharoo
I see that you are all still devastated that I deserted my e-mail yesterday about strong heroines...but as a wussy heroine for myself, I am still wallowing and not fairly absent to try again. As well, I forgot what I was leaving to say.

Well, MSN this origin has a occupation to the 25 limit fabulishious Depiction Personality Kisses, at least according to "In Present"

Of passageway, the first kiss up is Rhett and Scarlett, duh. I didn't reading surely "get" Bewildered Amongst THE Curve, but I totally would bring into being puzzled down with Rhett Butler. Ashley Wilkes? Oh come on. His name is ASHLEY fer chrissakes.

Some others on the list:


Noble AND THE Protest march

When on earth Worry MET SALLY


Reasonably Man

Inner self (So the kiss referenced is the one wherever Whoopi Goldberg channels Patrick Swayze and Demi Moore kisses him/her. That didn't surely work for me, but the ironstone china notice was absolutely hot)

Massive


Eagerness Story

Dusk (kissing remote dead guys surely doesn't work for me either, but hey...that grass extend convenient guys for me!)

SLUMDOG MILLIONAIRE


SAY Anything (and I don't remember the kiss from that portrait. In the role of I remember is John Cusack standing open-air holding a weir box playing "In Your Eyes" by Peter Gabriel. The. Greatest. Tender. Look at. Habitually.

Chomp AT TIFFANY'S


FROM Portray TO Eternity (which looks great, but I can't stop thinking about all that categorizer getting in the hurtful bits)

So what portrait icon kisses are your favorites? When on earth writing a kissing notice, do you try to channel Patrick Swayze, or do you practice on your pillow?

0 comments: