phone: +385 1 2345 678
e-mail: mattadrisson@yahoo.com

The 5 Criteria For Achieving Success With Nlp

The 5 Criteria For Achieving Success With Nlp
According to experts, Neuro Linguistic Programing (NLP) means the study of excellence, which tells how our thoughts become our behaviour, allowing us to model the excellence and to reproduce that behaviour. In the NLP course, I learned that setting an intention at the beginning of the day and acknowledging myself at the end of each day is important. As there is a positive intention behind every behaviour, self-acknowledgment allows me to learn to appreciate and love myself and other more. There are some criteria for success in NLP. 1.I must apply what I know like there is no failure but feedback. There is no failure but feedback. For instance, when I did not succeed in my weight management, I need to look into every aspects of food, exercise and time management. I must be flexible, like eating the right food and exercising regularly so that I will do better when I know the correct plan. 2.The choice is mine, when I am in charge of my mind, and therefore the results. I will start eating healthier for the body and my mind will be clearer too. 3.Everything is connected. I take consistent and committed actions. I take milk formerly but changed it to low fat milk. I have to reduce the rice intake gradually and replace with a new habit of brown rice when the diet changed; I am lighter and can work better. 4.People cannot influence one another. When I started exercising, I can meet my friends for games. We can interact and understand on another better through the exercises. The intangible benefits are close now. 5.When I believe it, I will see it. I must be aware that I am overweight. Then I acknowledge the problem. I will take awakening steps and planned an action plan for weight management. I will forgive myself in the past. Article by NLP Singapore Practitioner Ms Teo The post The 5 Criteria for Achieving Success with NLP appeared first on Best Singapore NLP Certification Training Company.

0 comments: