phone: +385 1 2345 678
e-mail: mattadrisson@yahoo.com

On Third Date She Leaves Early Help

On Third Date She Leaves Early Help
Basically met a girl on pof, off to a good start, now not sure.

First date


After chatting briefly, we text, and met the following evening. We had a drink at a local bar, got along, shared a kiss, and called it an early/worknight evening.

Second date


We met at my place, sloppily make out for a while, go out for a nice dinner, come back, get naked, make out for another hour, she tells me all types of kinky interests of hers, also tells me I move fast, but we have no sex, and she went home in the early am.

Between dates two and three, the amount of texting between us declines from maybe 10 messages per day to one or two. I don't think much of it at first as we both have serious careers and I'm not a huge texter.

Third date


She bails on the night a few hours before hand, but reschedules for the next night. I send a text that goes unanswered, I text again the following day to ask if plans are standing, and again unanswered.

Five hours later, in the evening she texts asking if I still want to meet up, I say sure.

She comes to my place, we talk for a while, make out a bit, go to dinner, and head back to my place. Then she says she wants to head home and has to be up early, this is at 9:00pm, as we were standing in my driveway. (WTF)

Also, she showed up almost a half hour later than we planned. While I was waiting, I checked pof, and saw she was online, when she was supposed to be meeting me. Not only that, but when she arrived, she said she was still in her work clothes. I didn't mention it, but I don't see the point of us going out if one of us is not dressed appropriately. During the evening, she was texting a bit which was different than our first two dates where I never saw her phone, and I can only wonder if I'm just someone to waste time with. I see she left and is back online on pof again.

We're supposedly getting together this weekend, but I don't know if I want to bother. I don't follow any predetermined three-date sex rule, but I usually seal the deal quickly.

I'm questioning if she's lost interest in me, sees me as an easy meal, if the work-week restricts dates more than I thought, or if she is used to different dating.

I'm debating actually texting her to bluntly ask if she's interested at all, play it cool and try to plan a weekend date, or wait and see if I hear from her at all.

Yes, I've paid for all 3 dates.



Credit: japan-pickup-scene.blogspot.com

0 comments: