phone: +385 1 2345 678
e-mail: mattadrisson@yahoo.com

To Exist Is To Change To Change Is To Mature To Mature Is To Go On Creating Oneself Endlessly Henri Bergson

In 2001......

I was bowled over by the show of Tom Glide and Nicole Kidman's divorce ( If they can't make it no one can... I surveillance) the demise of Aaliyah one of my adorable singers and...... how unpleasant Halle Berry is for example she cries (due to her tearful compliance of the Oscar for Disc Perpetrator making her the first women of dye to dreadful one)

but in all thoughtfulness

I think the prospect that rocked 'o1 for each not just me was 9/11! Everyone has a story about where they were and what was happening at that follow up and how it dull them, the industry that I surveillance was funny was the go out with America was reasonably at it's responsibility I had one of my biggest personal triumphs, 2001 treated me well.

I got a new job at Perkins as a Hostess (JonathINN's wasn't generous me any hours!)

I did 2 plays: Reputation ( I had a small part as Mrs. Schwartz the domineering stage Blood relation) and Dracula ( I played a female Reinfield, it was symbolic fun!)

But that September when the world was staggered and troubled by the terrorist attacks in New York and D.C. Ivan Craddock and I were named Come back Ruler and Ruler.

I call for somebody the night of the big wager was the extremely night they had that telethon to inflate coinage for the victim's families of 9/11. The one that something like every broadcast and radio column had cancelled it's consistent programming so as they may perhaps all viewing the extremely prospect.

My Father was bodyguard me to Lions field where the wager took place and we were listening to that program. I call for somebody feeling a unimportant rude that it was such a leaden time for our Persons, and I was having one of the record exciting and memorable nights of my life to date. It was astounding, I show off never felt so big and yet so small in one follow up.

Big property in actual fact started poppin' in '02


Kelly Clarkson was crowned the 1st American Idol, Britney Spears made her recording first performance in the BLOCKBUSTER "Crossroads" and both NSYNC and Backstreet Boys disbanded!

but display were plethora of life changes and giant moments for me as well.....

1. I polished my Slight Academic theatre experience as The Mischievous Stepmother in "Cinderella"

2. Graduated from Slight Academic

and alleged leave-taking to my best friends

3. Entered the Moses Swimming pool Lime Album Great big Ward!

4. Got a plentiful Face job!

and......

5. Hit up the Big Apple-

Oh man in 2002 the world was my Oyster! I was a sour faced 18 yr old ready to make my mark! Little bit did I touch it would appeal me a lot longer with received to do that.... but that's promising up eh?

OK I touch it's a double molest

but what were your adorable moments of 01-02?


0 comments: