phone: +385 1 2345 678
e-mail: mattadrisson@yahoo.com

Gaming My Dance Partner That Just Broke Up With Her Bf

Gaming My Dance Partner That Just Broke Up With Her Bf

Hi Guys

I know this girl who is also my dance partner (bachata) for about 3 months now. She was flirting with me right from the beginning but I kept my distance as I knew she had a BF and kept gaming other girls while doing the push-pull with her.

Lots of IOI and teasing over the last month esp. I do like her !

She always asks me if I was dating someone and keeps coming back to me on that.

She had issues with her BF for a while (bf of 3 years and she is now 24; puppy love i suppose)

She told me yesterday that she broke up with her BF a week ago. She seemed ok about it (not showing emotions i guess). I did not make any comments about it and brushed it off to change the topic. Earlier the same day I kinda got a hint from her that something was up since I was at a dance practice session with her one on one and when we were stretching (some KINO from me on her shoulder sayin she needs to loosen up the arms a bit) she said she needs love and thats whats missing making her anxious and stiff while looking straight into my eyes. She asked me again if I was dating someone (indirectly when i said i was busy) and I said not really.

I think she might know I am a bit into her but I have never made an overt move (jokingly said once that she was not my type which she did not take offense to and kept on teasing me with it).

I know right now she might be an internal mess and I don't want anything serious anyways.

Do I move in straight away or let her recover. There are other guys around her and they will game her as soon as they find out she is single now. (there was recently one who kept gaming her a whole evening like 2 weeks ago but she (despite showing signs of flirting did not let it move ahead)

I wouldn't want to miss out havin a shot at her even if its just rebound !

How do i proceed ?



Origin: relationships-rescue.blogspot.com

0 comments: