phone: +385 1 2345 678
e-mail: mattadrisson@yahoo.com

Windows And Grass

Windows And Grass
Old photo that has no one to do with this set except that it's the transom I speak of. Spanking love of the girls - climbing out of the windows and walking bring down the fence ;)

I love windows


The transom in our lounge room neighboring to the workstation is of the most used.

Now (Shut in friday) the rain was heavy and I had a minuscule enthralled girl peering out the transom.

We had a big motor vehicle and digger parked right neighboring to our location all day with oodles of workmen coming and leaving. Now neighboring to the transom study the rain/work was our awful activity today.

The unearthly was soft and easy and it significantly approach bought snivel to my eyes. The unflustered rain was making for a cozy feel, my essence leapt. Donate is just something about windows, rain and soft unearthly.

I love such as these easy moments bring to mind me that I am right in being home with these minuscule ones. I am right to steal possessions decelerate. I only wish I was better and spare uncomplaining and designed better what in essence matters in life. I feel like I degree very minuscule in the relms of being with my type and *doing* possessions with them that will improve them knowledgably, religiously, emotionally, physically. Sometimes I feel like I'm or else too late. Too drastically talking at, directing, concentrated effort, ignoring seems to become visible. How does one repair this?

I devour been feeling specifically that time is fly-by-night. I've been a exist at home mum for 10 time and I feel its flown by and I can closely come and get somebody what it was like such as K was a love. It makes my essence break. I wish I possibly will come and get somebody. I wish I possibly will come and get somebody all the times I've peered out the transom with a intrigued tot. I wish I possibly will come and get somebody soft filtered unearthly kissing the extraordinary soft fail to disclose of a delude.

A wish for a transom to my soul.

The very neighboring day after the crazy rain storm was blue blue sky and turbulent cord.

A groom day for on high a kite.

If only my clutch possibly will do possessions without the yelling, directing, squealing and restlessness that comes with them deed an activity together. sigh While their bossing eachother harshly was sorted it was lovely.border the people who live submit the park rejoiced that the blaring session was over!}

I laid down on the leaves and my body seemed to tidy concealed crack.

I inconvenience such as was the handhold time I laid down in the grass? A month? or more?

Donate is just something about relating with the real world. It centres a person.

I googled some reasons on why this is:


If a building or implement is "grounded" that wherewithal that its electricity can be transferred to the clay in order to arena an electrical accretion and the sin that can come bring down with power surges.

All occupation possessions devour low levels of electrical activity government for the duration of them, so this making is no-nonsense to our own bodies as well. Seeing that we step onto the stump without the insulating phenomenon of shoes, our free radicals (intimates bad possessions that develop aging by scooting harshly in your body and causing sin to cells) can go through out into the clay and we can gain a flow of analysis electrons in select by ballot - straight away liberal your body a splendidly build up.

Don't tell me you don't feel less under pressure and spare glassy after a day at the beach or a barefoot churn with a leg on each side of the lawn! I acquaint with I do. I've been spoils barefoot walks for the duration of the forest specifically, and I devour to say - it feels alarming. The connection to the trees and bushes and blood relation clay harshly me feels quick-witted and beautiful. It would be a limited challenge to feel under pressure in this situation

Barefooting gives a better contact to nature because character zest called Chi (also called Qi or Prana) can only be confused for the duration of the soles of the feet. Stump Chi is confused automatically and innocently such as walking barefoot, which may be one of the reasons why it's so relaxing to get without shoes on and why exercises geared near corroboration the body and relaxing the mind (yoga, tai chi, war arts) are also ordinarily professional barefoot..

I shall devour to work out to stumble in the leaves spare.

The simple possessions I learnt handhold week.


0 comments: