phone: +385 1 2345 678
e-mail: mattadrisson@yahoo.com

Live Sarge Project Twitter

Live Sarge Project Twitter
What's up everybody! Through and through in arrears a thunderous weekend I'm award to line the "live sarge project" for all those guys that didn't control a die to work me live or don't control a twitter worn out....

The night went no matter which like this !

Feat conventional 4 2nite! Lets fetch a shake and put some music on to get in the mood ;)

8:49 PM Jun 5th via Channel for iPhone

I just inside to the first bar, it's pool tables, it has a 4/1 men-women grade...

10:01 PM Jun 5th via Channel for iPhone

We're 2 guys... Not handling followers 2nite... Let's see...i'm gonna get a drink seeing that i speak the bar for doable targets...

10:03 PM Jun 5th via Channel for iPhone

Principal set.. 2 girls, 5 guys My wingman is talking to one of the guys, I asked a girl about her tattoo it's like a turtle and 2 vegetation..

10:13 PM Jun 5th via Channel for iPhone

Through and through THE Dimness STARTED Remaining.. WE WENT TO A Stick In the company of In relation to NO GIRLS =/... BUT WE Indispensable TO GET All the rage THE Feel sorry for yourself SO I OPENED A SET.. IT TOOK ME Around 10 Report TO DO IT... I WAS WALKING ALL Above THE BAR Flaxen Hard TO Come across No matter which... I SAW A TATTOO... DAMN Featuring in I Flesh out.....

The convo goes like this i tell her friend "nice tat, i'm somewhat firm she gets oodles of compliments about it right?" the friend isn't responsive.. She says i don't snitch the girl w/ the tattoo laughs...

10:15 PM Jun 5th via Channel for iPhone

They control boyfriends.. The guys are with us.. But they're well-proportioned so now it's me and 2 couples talking about tattoos.. I'm just being well-proportioned seems like we're not picking these girls tonight.

10:18 PM Jun 5th via Channel for iPhone

We're playing pool.. One of the girls, and me vs my wingman and faraway guy...

10:22 PM Jun 5th via Channel for iPhone

We're appeal into a karaoke bar.. This bar was empty.. I got a #close of one of the girls with boyfriend.. For instance he went to the bathroom i asked her in which they're separation in arrears.. She didn't snitch but since i floating on the pool victim against my friend and hers... I told her it was her in the absence of and she beeded to makr it up to me by getting us (any person) an afterparty

10:37 PM Jun 5th via Channel for iPhone

She location and gave me her noise number.. Now we're thug to "ill verse" a latin karaoke bar... Hope it's firm.....

Sat Jun 05 2010 22:39:44 (Barrier Daylight Peninsula) via Channel for iPhone

Now we're talking... Ok we got into the bar... It has a 3/1 men women grade... As shortly as we got award.. We picked a song to sing...kesha's tik tok... From the time when we're 2 guys we asked for women's help... 8 girls came to the stage....

Sat Jun 05 2010 23:04:55 (Barrier Daylight Peninsula) via Channel for iPhone

We sang... The we entire... I told one cute 8.. "i'm waiting for the rest of my friends to inform.. So seeing that waiting i tought "why not make new friends".. So who are you? In the role of are your names...?"

Sat Jun 05 2010 23:07:58 (Barrier Daylight Peninsula) via Channel for iPhone

I'm on the bathroom line writing all this... I'll keep u updated!

Sat Jun 05 2010 23:09:46 (Barrier Daylight Peninsula) via Channel for iPhone

I love neddy game! I told to the waitress "hey i'm with my friends on that table (6 girls the ones from the karaoke an my wingman) and we're near abandonment and well i vow that if i don't ask you for your noise number i'll feel simply simply bad 2morrow... She laughs and says ok.... #close

Sat Jun 05 2010 23:37:06 (Barrier Daylight Peninsula) via Channel for iPhone

Hb8 starts talking about how lecture in it's upsetting her.. She wants

To be a Player but her parents don't let her... I told her i enviable to study but hollywood it's chasing me =.. so we gotta hide! No pictures tonight... She laughs.

Sat Jun 05 2010 23:46:09 (Barrier Daylight Peninsula) via Channel for iPhone

My wingman isn't talking.. 3 women are singing and he's kinda out of state... Hb asked me why i text too drastically.. Told her my mom wants to snitch in which i am every 2 minutes.. So unless she's prompt to show that we can't be friends...

Sat Jun 05 2010 23:47:43 (Barrier Daylight Peninsula) via Channel for iPhone

We went for a knock back... Waitressflirts when she sees me with hb8.. Hb8 flirts with me too.. She gives me oodles of hugs... I hugh her back.. "heey be careful.. I don't want us to be on popular hold back 2morrow"..

Sat Jun 05 2010 23:49:38 (Barrier Daylight Peninsula) via Channel for iPhone

Persona simply dependable and funny makes girls want you... I continually act as a good person... Btw hb says: i've a rule i don't kiss guys.. I never do that since i think that if u kiss ego and you like it.. You're lost! U fall in love.. My impart.. "that's why i'm a virgin"

Sat Jun 05 2010 23:53:17 (Barrier Daylight Peninsula) via Channel for iPhone

2 #closes 2 girls were read-through us out! I went over and told them that the 6 girls won't let us vulnerable.... That we're trying to get a move on.. And we can't.. Waitress give us shots for free.. She still flirting.. One of the girls ask me why my wingman. Calls me idronek...

Sun Jun 06 2010 00:17:15 (Barrier Daylight Peninsula) via Channel for iPhone

My impart "heeey you ask so a variety of questioons... I told her friend "does she continually act like this!? Or she's flirting with me? " any person laughs! I give her a hugh! They're abandonment inal a bit... Ask us what we perform bearing in mind... #close...

Sun Jun 06 2010 00:19:24 (Barrier Daylight Peninsula) via Channel for iPhone

Ok we sang another girly song... Believe i'm beginning to like it lol.. Through and through the girls are lraving to her friend's apartament.. I can either go with them or stream with my live sarge project..

Sun Jun 06 2010 00:43:29 (Barrier Daylight Peninsula) via Channel for iPhone

Ok my wingman location to go with the chicks... I told them i'll be back... So now i've an afterparty.. But imma go to downtown (floor show connive) and try to get bigger girls to come to the afterparty... My wingman will position with the girls at their place.. Imma meet them state bearing in mind..

Sun Jun 06 2010 00:53:19 (Barrier Daylight Peninsula) via Channel for iPhone

Arriving to downtown el Paso... Looks empty... Feat into the first club "republic propaganda" it's a hip hop club.. Quite of The populace dancing!

Sun Jun 06 2010 01:12:43 (Barrier Daylight Peninsula) via Channel for iPhone

I hate bathroom lines lol... As shortly as i got into the club i went to the dance floor! Quite of girls were dancing by themselves... I beginning dancing and i got nearer with a woman. Told her to stop dead for me... That i was goingto the bathroom... She waited deviation the dance foundation... I gave her my number and she called me.. I deceased the club...

Sun Jun 06 2010 01:29:00 (Barrier Daylight Peninsula) via Channel for iPhone

Arriving to "garden " a restaurant/bar.. The populace award are tell 27 to 35 y-o damn i look young !Sun Jun 06 2010 01:30:00 (Barrier Daylight Peninsula) via Channel for iPhone

Ok i went to the bar and say hi to a girl.. She looked me like "who r u"... I told her. "Supplication me i was saying goodbye to the woman along u" =] she got all red and i told her that if she wants we can be friends so she can say hi to me anytime!

Sun Jun 06 2010 01:44:26 (Barrier Daylight Peninsula) via Channel for iPhone

She gurgle i told her that i gotta go to an in arrears party.. But first i Indispensable to buy her a drink.. However i bought 17 food and drink to 17 girls before... And didn't work out well... They all got intoxicated and enviable to male out with me.. I had to run! She theoretical i was funny and cute!

Sun Jun 06 2010 01:51:25 (Barrier Daylight Peninsula) via Channel for iPhone

We are abandonment the club... Me, 3 girls and one new dude =.... i invited them to the afterparty... Hb8 it's getting into my car! I'm texting my bud for directions! Then i'll make out with this new girl telling her "if i don't kiss u my pretense is gonna fall all over in my opinion"

Sun Jun 06 2010 01:54:50 (Barrier Daylight Peninsula) via Channel for iPhone

At the afterparty with one of the girls.... http://yfrog.com/j7aysdj

Sun Jun 06 2010 02:08:09 (Barrier Daylight Peninsula) via Channel for iPhone

Some of the guys an girls at afterparty http://yfrog.com/0gys3cj

Sun Jun 06 2010 02:11:20 (Barrier Daylight Peninsula) via Channel for iPhone

Ok i'm off to the room :)..... Hope u guys liked my live sarge report! G night! http://yfrog.com/4cn34ej

Sun Jun 06 2010 02:12:32 (Barrier Daylight Peninsula) via Channel for iPhone

Through and through GUYS THIS WAS Completely Far away IT ! I HAD A Given Chase OF Around 5 #CLOSES 2 KCLOSES AND 1 FCLOSE! MY WINGMAN GOT A FCLOSE TOO! WE STARTED Remaining BUT WE HAD A Impressive NIGHT! AS I Ever SAY! "DON'T LET Whatsoever Influence YOUR EMOTIONS! " IF THE Dimness IT'S Goodbye Remaining ! IT CAN GET BETTER! BUT IT DEPENDS ON YOU ;) (c) idronek @ http://openseduction.blogspot.com

0 comments: