phone: +385 1 2345 678
e-mail: mattadrisson@yahoo.com

Pickup Lines

Pickup Lines

THERE ARE NO MAGIC PICKUP LINES

I hope you are all intelligent enough to know that there are no magic pickup lines, no spellbinding phrases that you can mutter that will make all women want to instantly sleep with you.

Most are in fact cheesy pickup lines or perhaps at best funny. A funny pickup lines would be "if I told you that you had a nice body would you hold it against me?" Funny, stupid, AND cheesy.

In fact, I don't even like the term "pickup lines" because whatever you say first to a woman doesn't matter nearly as much as the fact that you said something.

Unless of course, you say something ridiculous like, "Hey baby, what's your sign?" and even that can work if delivered in a comical way! Most of the dating gurus agree on this.

The second thing you say to a woman you've just met is far more important than the first, but guys tend to have problems with the first thing so let's discuss that.

Instead of pickup lines, since there are no "magical lines," I prefer the term "openers" - as in conversation openers. You need to be able to open conversations, so let's go over some extremely simply yet very effective openers.

THERE ARE SOME EXTREMELY SIMPLY YET VERY EFFECTIVE OPENERS

SITUATIONAL OPENERS:


The first is the situational opener. Ask something about the situation at hand.

What's good here?

For example, you are standing in line at a deli, there is a cute chick in line, and you ask her "What's good here?" A perfectly reasonable thing to ask anyone, isn't it?

Is that Manhattan as good as it looks?

Or recently at a bar, one of my least favorite places to meet women personally, I saw a hottie at the bar with what looked like a Manhattan. I was sitting at a table with my date, and when she went to the bathroom, I approached and asked if the Manhattan was as good as it looked. I really wanted to know!

My date returned, I pointed out the hottie and her drink and said I had asked her if it was a good as it looked. It was, and my date and I decided to split one as we were both driving (and my date, first time I ever met this chick, thought it was so cool that I had done that!).

Imagine that, approaching other women while on a first date and having your date think it's cool. If you make it seem natural, it can happen!

OPINION OPENERS:


The second kind of opener which is very effective and very simple is the opinion opener. It may be the simplest type of opener to use. Here are some examples.

Hey, I need a woman's opinion on something.

"Hey, I need a woman's opinion on something. Do you think spending 300 for Italian leather shoes is reasonable or silly?" Women do love to share opinions on fashion.

Who do you think cheats more, women or men?

One classic is asking "Who do you think cheats more, women or men?" This is particularly great with groups of women. Make sure you get everyone's opinion. This works well in bars and other public places, but it would be a strange thing to ask in a grocery store for example.

Do you think organic eggs taste better than regular eggs?

In a grocery store you might ask, "Do you think organic eggs taste better than regular eggs?" if you are standing by the eggs, or maybe if by the rutabagas:

Do you know how to cook these?

Would you ever hire Chinese hackers to hack into your boyfriend's email if you thought he was cheating?

A friend recently asked a large group of women in a bar, having a birthday party, "Would you ever hire Chinese hackers to hack into your boyfriend's email if you thought he was cheating?" Now this may be silly, but seconds later we are talking to them all and they are even pointing out the single ones in the group for us!

DIRECT OPENERS:


Situational and opinion openers are indirect. You are not directly expressing interest in the woman you are talking too, at least not immediately. With a direct opener you are.

Walk up to a woman and say:


Hi, my name is Fred. I saw you over here and knew if I didn't introduce myself I'd be kicking myself later.

Or how about:


Hi, you have a great energy about yourself so I thought I'd come up and say hi. My name is Matt.

I strongly suggest not mentioning any physical characteristics like "you have beautiful eyes" or even worse "great hooters!"

Women hear this all the time and it's not effective.

Call them pickup lines or openers like I do if you prefer, but three basic types that are very easy to use and effective are situational openers, opinion openers, and direct openers. Most dating programs go over these openers, as well as many others, in lots of detail.

Source: loveknowsnoage.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. If you would like an alternative to randomly flirting with girls and trying to find out the right thing to say...

    If you'd rather have women chase YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in noisy bars and night clubs...

    Then I urge you to view this short video to learn a strong secret that has the potential to get you your very own harem of beautiful women:

    Facebook Seduction System!!!

    ReplyDelete