phone: +385 1 2345 678
e-mail: mattadrisson@yahoo.com

Is She Stringing Me Along Or What

Is She Stringing Me Along Or What
Ok I met this girl a few months back, and I created attraction on the first day. This happened four months back to be precise. since then we have been seeing each other, I kiss her every time I see her.

The problem is that this girl has a problem with people touching her as a result this makes our kisses sometimes awkward as they don't happen naturally. and it makes it very difficult to transition into sex hence we haven't done it yet. The reason I'm still around is because she is pretty as fvck. but it is frustrating when I don't know where I stand with her, and iv tried telling her I wanna stop this but she keeps asking me to stay... I developed feelings for her and I think she knows it, recently she told me she likes me and I'm not fazed by it, has anyone been in this situation before and does anyone know what this means?

Source: womanizer-psychology.blogspot.com

0 comments: