phone: +385 1 2345 678
e-mail: mattadrisson@yahoo.com

Dating Chat Room 3

Dating Chat Room 3
I'm-faster-than-u and Robstar1fan own also united in on the fun!

Sonic: Amy........ I need to own a word with you.

Amy: Unconscious... in a assorted chat room?

Sonic: Standard......

"Amy: So.... what is it?

Sonic: I...... I really don't hint how to say this, but... I like you.

Amy: ?

Sonic: I-I mean..................................................... I.... l-love you.......................

Me: Ohhh.... crux of anxiety

Sonic: Get out of this chat room, Hannah!

Me: Jeez, Mr. Pushy!

Robstar1fan has logged off

Sonic: You donate, Amy?

Amy: (No fight back)

Sonic: Disembark on, Ames.... talk to me!

Amy:...... I've been waiting such a long time for you to say that.

Sonic: So..... you're gonna disappear Shadow?

Amy: Oh.... about that..... Make indistinct and I are only friends.

Sonic: HEY! You jerks tricked me!

Amy: Respectable, at smallest possible you elsewhere your true feelings. And for that, you get cookies!

Sonic: Heh, cool!

Amy: Um..... are we..... like...... Boyfriend and girlfriend now?

Sonic: Of course we are, Amy!

Amy: (No fight back)

Sonic: What's variable, Amy?

Amy: Shoddy.................................................. It's just that I'm *sniff* so happy!

Sonic: ;) I'm lay out you are, Amy Rose"

0 comments: