phone: +385 1 2345 678
e-mail: mattadrisson@yahoo.com

Success Story Lizzie And Lloyd

Success Story Lizzie And Lloyd

Happy Friday MSFers! We're brightening up this gloomy day with another MYSINGLEFRIEND.COM SUCCESS STORY. The lovely Lizzie and Lloyd met on MSF three years ago and tied the knot last month.

"I wasn't really very keen on the idea of online dating but with all my friends in long-term relationships it made it hard to meet new people on a night out. I was convinced into trying it by my friends but it was only after reading some of the success stories that I realised how many people had found someone perfect by using MSF. Lloyd joined the site with three other friends - two of the others are engaged with dates set for spring next year and the third is pretty damn close to proposing we reckon! I'm sure we must be a bit of an anomaly but for all of us it worked amazingly well.

"I almost stood Lloyd up on our first date after a bad day at work but he got to the bar on the South Bank early and texted me asking what I wanted to drink so I was persuaded into turning up! We spent a lovely - and rather drunken - summer evening on the terrace. It was just supposed to be a couple of drinks but we ended up heading up to Skylon for some food. He tried some ridiculous cheesy lines on me, and I just laughed at him!

"By date number four I think we both knew there was a crazy spark between us. Everything was so natural and we made each other laugh constantly. I'd been on a couple of other dates: one a complete disaster where I left after half an hour and the other with a lovely guy but there was just no spark there for me. With Lloyd there was definitely something different. I think a lot of it is to do with timing - I guess we were both looking for the same thing at the same time, maybe without realising it. He wasn't set on finding a girlfriend but things just seemed to work out well!

"Our wedding day was just such a fab day. We had a very traditional church ceremony before leaving our guests to head over to the reception in a barn via Routemaster buses. It was on the buses that the drinking began... and it quickly became a big party! We had an amazing piano man for the afternoon and early evening before a very lively band for the rest of the night. After the wedding we flew straight out to Peru for a couple of weeks of exploring. We spent a few days moving around visiting Sacred Valley, Cusco, Macchu Pichu and finishing up in a lodge in the rainforest. Very bizarrely we met another pair of MSF newly weds who'd got married on the same day as us and who'd also flown straight out to Peru!"

Many thanks to Lizzie and Lloyd for sharing their story and huge congratulations to you both from all at MSF!

Not a MYSINGLEFRIEND.COM member? ADD A FRIEND or SIGN UP now!

Click to go to the main site: MYSINGLEFRIEND.COM


0 comments: