phone: +385 1 2345 678
e-mail: mattadrisson@yahoo.com

Gradual Progression Plan To Approach Women

Gradual Progression Plan To Approach Women
Hi Guys,

This is an excerpt from the book EndGame, I HIGHLY Recommend you BUY IT.

There is MUCH MORE to the book than what you see below, but for those people who don't want to invest... well try this challenge for a start.

Create a step-by-step plan to bridge this gap that gets you leaning

over your edge but does it in a way that's scary but achievable, and in

a way that allows you to measure your progress on that journey.

1. Make eye contact with five people I've seen around but never spoken

to

2. Make eye contact with five people I've seen around but never spoken

to and give them a "hello" nod

3. Make eye contact with five people I've seen around but never spoken

to and say "Hi"

4. Make eye contact with five people I've seen around but never spoken

to, say "Hi", and ask them a question

5. Make eye contact with five people I've seen around but never spoken

to, say "Hi", ask them a question, and share something about

246 247


myself

6. Make eye contact with five people I've never seen before

7. Make eye contact with five people I've never seen before and give

them a "hello" nod

8. Make eye contact with five people I've never seen before and say

"Hi"

9. Make eye contact with five people I've never seen before, say "Hi",

and ask them a question

10. Make eye contact with five people I've never seen before, say

"Hi", ask them a question, and share something about myself

11. Make eye contact with five cute women I've seen around but never

spoken to

12. Make eye contact with five cute women I've seen around but never

spoken to and give them a "Hello" nod

13. Make eye contact with five cute women I've seen around but never

spoken to and say "Hi"

14. Make eye contact with five cute women I've seen around but never

spoken to, say "Hi", and ask them a question

15. Make eye contact with five cute women I've seen around but never

spoken to, say "Hi", and express what I find attractive about them

16. Make eye contact with five cute women I've seen around but never

spoken to, say "Hi", ask them a question, and share something about

myself

17. Make eye contact with five cute women I've never seen before

18. Make eye contact with five cute women I've never seen before and

give them a "Hello" nod

19. Make eye contact with five cute women I've never seen before and

say "Hi"

20. Make eye contact with five cute women I've never seen before, say

"Hi", and ask them a question

21. Make eye contact with five cute women I've never seen before, say

"Hi", ask them a question, and express what I find attractive about

them

22. Make eye contact with five cute women I've never seen before, say

"Hi", ask them a question, and share something about myself

As you can see, this plan is a gradual, step-by-step progression that leads from

not being able to speak to anyone, to being able to express yourself fully around

a beautiful woman you've never met before, but without the excessive push

beyond your edge where you freak out and do not take action.

When a lot of guys read this, they think, "Oh, but this way is just too long!"

If that's what went through your head, then that's totally cool, but consider

this: How long have you been trying to be able to approach women easily and

simply and not gotten anywhere?

If you followed this plan and did one exercise per day, you could have been

approaching beautiful women and expressing yourself in just over three weeks.

Just something to think about.

NOTE: You must take this progression at your own pace. You must be leaning

slightly over your edge, but not so far that you freak yourself out and don't take

action. Remember, the whole purpose of this progression is to get you leaning

over your edge in a way that's challenging but achievable.

If this isn't working for you...

A lot of guys get to this point and logically know they should be taking

action, but are still stuck. They know they need to do it and have the logical

information to be able to make the change but can't seem to push themselves

through the challenges and take action.

If you logically know that this is what you need to do and feel compelled to do

it, but feel like you're stuck behind a glass wall with your feet in cement and

your tongue stuck to the roof of your mouth, then you're not alone.

Like I said earlier, this is often the most challenging area for guys to overcome

because it's the area with the greatest potential for embarrassment.

I've received lots of emails from guys who're struggling with this so I'm putting

together a program specifically designed to help you work through the stepby-

step process of challenging and breaking down your barriers. It's called

Bulletproof and at the time of writing this, it's still just a conceptual program.

248 249


It will be a level-based program where the transition from one level to another

will be contingent upon your being able to perform a series of increasingly

challenging exercises, but I'm not sure how many levels there will be and what

those challenges will be.

COACH EJ'S ADDENDUM


Day 1 - Approach a Woman and Just make eye contact and keep walking past her

Day 2 - Approach a Woman, make Eye contact and smile

Day 3 - approach a woman and say hi and keep walking... prove that you will be able to survive...

Day 4 Approach a woman and Say hi, followed by whatever you want... a compliment.. etc

Day 5 get used to talking with 3+ topics with a woman.. changing topics, digging further into topics, finding fun topics etc

Day 6... Approach a woman... and try and offer to take her out for a coffee date or drinks after talking about 3 topics

Obviously it helps to have a coach along with your journey ;)

I do coaching at 80 for 3 hours for One-on-one Personalized Coaching.. as a promotional rate. This rate may go up in the future. Also 250 for 5 one on one sessions(80 goes towards it) is another option to those looking to invest in themselves once they see solid value from the coaching program!

Thanks

-EJ


0 comments: