phone: +385 1 2345 678
e-mail: mattadrisson@yahoo.com

Have A Starry Eyed Weekend

Have A Starry Eyed Weekend
What do you dream about when you look up into those shimmering stars? This week, I'm thanking my lucky stars that it's a THREE-day weekend! After a loooong week at work, I definitely need it. Any exciting plans for the Labor Day holiday? Whatever it is, make sure "you don't do any work! "I've rounded-up my Top 5 Favorite Blogs of the Week:The Pioneer Woman: I love this gal's style and sense of humor. Who wouldn't love a woman who channels Ethel Merman?Slices of Beauty: A great gal who always finds the most beautiful photos!Iva Messy: An awesome blogger who finally got the recognition she deserves by being a Blog of Note yesterday. Check her out! A "Cheery" Disposition: I'm loving the tale of this love story between a woman and her Guitar HeroOnce Wed: I just start dreaming and planning every time I read this wedding blogAlso, hope you enjoy these fetching finds from the Web this week...I still love me some SmokeyHave you read I hate Myself And Want To Die: The 52 Most Depressing Songs You've Ever Heard? It's a great any funny readBeautiful birthday tributeI want to visit this pretty land of pinkVintage glamAww, how cute was the world's oldest dog?To Rihanna: Don't listen to himFor some reason, I'm really into vintage rings latelyThese father-daughter letters make me miss my fatherI love this love quoteHoly Baby! It's round 19 for the Duggars!Don't you miss the old back-to-school days?Lounging lifeAren't these marriage and love do's and don'ts great?Have your parents joined facebook yet?Oh, man! I can't wait for LeAnn Rimes's next album nowMY GOSH! I heart you, Amelia, for saying everything I'm thinkingAll the pretty horsesKudos to the first female quadriplegic to sail solo around BritainMaybe I should go for a bold, bold lip look?A period chart! YES!These lovely flowers make me miss spring!Are you ready for Halloween? Check out this awesome ghost guideI'm really surprised no one has tried selling this on ebay yetOh, I wish I were a '50's girlIf you could travel anywhere, where would you go?It's true: Men with dogs are a bit sexyDon't you hate Deja Vu moments?Awww! This cute couple is going to document their upcoming trip around the worldxoxo,[Photo via The Unicorn Diaries]

Origin: young-pickup-artist.blogspot.com

0 comments: