phone: +385 1 2345 678
e-mail: mattadrisson@yahoo.com

Student Spotlight Part Three Lela Texeira

Student Spotlight Part Three Lela Texeira
This is part three of our heart-to-heart with Lela Texeira, an A.C.N. graduate and certified NLP coach working with people to have greater control over their thoughts and emotions to live happier, empowered and spiritually aligned lives.

Lela is hosting The Art of Everyday Happiness, a FREE TELESUMMIT interviewing 21 amazing authors, speakers and experts sharing their tips and strategies on how to be happy, inspired and flourish. Sign up and receive FREE gifts!

HOW SPECIFICALLY HAS THE NLP COACHING PROGRAM TOUCHED OR CHANGED YOU PERSONALLY?

It has been powerful on so many levels. I learned skills to access parts of myself that gave me so much clarity around how I want to show up in this life of mine. It helped me trust myself more, and didn't let me off the hook when I got to the edge of my comfort zone. Having the discipline let me go farther out of the comfort zone because I felt supported, but gave me tangible baby steps to focus on when the change felt overwhelming or frightening. It is a very loving advocacy that is unlike any relationship I've known. It's all about your own personal growth and helping you stretch to reach new places in life. What a gift it has been to me!

HOW DO YOU SEE YOUR NLP COACH TRAINING SHAPING YOUR FUTURE PRACTICES? HOW DO YOU SEE YOUR FUTURE-SELF EVOLVING OR GROWING USING THE TECHNIQUES YOU'VE LEARNED?

This training has shaped all of my future career endeavors because it has taught me a new, much deeper way to relate to others. I will continue to grow and learn more but the NLP coach training helped me to know that so much is possible. I've found a career that is aligned with my true, core values as a person. This work is fulfilling, fun and challenging. My business is a natural extension of who I am as a person, even spiritually. Before I came to coach training, I didn't honestly know that was possible.

0 comments: